He was born in Belgorod-Dnestrovsk, in 1957. Between years 1972 – 1976 he studied at the S.A. Chuikov Frunze Art College. Between years 1980 – 1985, he studied at the Tashkent A.N. Ostrovsky Theater and Art Institute, there he studied in the studio of monumental painting, his teacher was Professor V.N. Zhmakin. Between years 1985 – 2001, he was a teacher of special disciplines in S.A. Chuikov KGHU. From 2001 to 2004, he was a senior lecturer at the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University. From 2004 to the present he has been the head of the Department of Fine Arts, an Associate Professor of the Faculty of Architecture, Design and Construction KRSU. Since 1997, the artist has been the member of the Union of Artists of the Kyrgyz Republic. The artist’s works take place in the following museums: the G. Aytiev State Museum of Fine Arts, Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan); Yan Juan Art Museum (China), Art Museum of Elabuga (Tatarstan), as well as in private collections in Russia, Germany, France, China, Turkey and in other countries.